Big Meadow Campground Special Offer to Groups
- 13 or More Sites Reserved……….10% off nightly rate.
- 20 Sites Reserved …Campground Supplies Barbeque Dinner.
- Free Use of Pavilion.
- Free Use of Gazebo with Fire Pit.
- Beautiful Pull Thru Concrete Sites that offer: Water, Electric, Sewer, 72 Cable TV Channels, Free Wireless Internet and 30/ 50 AMPs Sites Available.
- Will Block Off Section For Groups.
- Easy in and Out.
- Centrally Located Between The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
- Quiet Laid Back Town of Townsend, TN (only 1 traffic light).
Townsend area Attractions
- 2 miles to Great Smoky Mountain National Park
- 15 miles to Pigeon Forge, 19 miles to Gatlinburg
- Heritage Center Museum.
- Heritage Center Group Tours Available
- Little River Railroad Museum
- Approximate 9 mile Biking Trail thru Townsend
- Tuckaleechee Caverns
- Shopping for Arts and Crafts
- Golfing (5 miles away)
- Horseback riding
- Tubing on Little River Available Next Door
- Special Activities through Townsend Visitor Center and GSM National Park
- Bluegrass/Mountain Music in Several Locations Within 18 Miles
- 28 miles to “Tail of the Dragon”
There are no upcoming events at this time.