RV StorageSecure Your RV With Big Meadow
Big Meadow Family Campground offers storage for all sizes of RV’s and related equipment. Our “quiet side of the Smokies” offers you the most secure storage imaginable for your RV. Our storage area is fenced and gated. We have personnel on-site 24/7.
Storage Fee Information
- 24 hours notice required for access to stored units
- Campers will be put on/off site, and leveled free of charge
- No deposit required for camping reservations
- The cancellation fee is $10.00 with a 48-hour notice.
- If cancelled less than 48 hours until arrival date you will be charged one nights rent plus any set up and take down fees.
- Different fees for cancellations apply for a holiday weekend, festival weekend or during the month of October. Cancellations less than 72 hours (3 days) till arrival date there will be a minimum fee of $100.00 plus any set up and take down fees.
- You cannot shorten your reservation on the day of arrival.
- Since we are not responsible for the discomforts of nature we do not give refunds or credits.
|Placed on and off site & leveled for camping||Free of charge|
|Plug in electric, turn on refrigerator & AC or Heat||$10.00|
|All the above plus open slide-outs, lower stabilizer, cable, & hook up water (no sewer)||$15.00|
|Take down: disconnect electric, water, cable, & stabilizers (no sewer)||$15.00|
|Unit removed from storage and placed on and off site for:
Additional Special Services
|Wash RV, awning not included||$2.50/foot|
|Coordinate repair work||$15.00|
|RV Transport||$2.00/mile, $55.00 minimum*|
|Check air pressure/air up tires||$5.00|
|Fill Water Tank||$5.00|